SPECIAL OFFER – SAVE UP TO 20% on internal plastering
How our Special Offer works
Mac Plastering has been in business for many years and that gives us the experience to recommend the best and most cost-effective plasters and plastering techniques for each individual job. For larger jobs, we can offer an economy of scale and we also recommend machine-applied plaster, saving our customers money.
Plaster 2x faster
Mac Plastering is able to offer special prices on plastering, saving you up to 20% by using the latest and best plastering techniques. We use British Gypsum Thistle Universal OneCoat or Knauf MP75, both machine applied plasters. This is quicker, cleaner and more cost effective than other methods, especially for large-scale plastering projects.
Machine-applied plastering saves money
Machine-applied plastering is more efficient when compared with wet plaster or float and set plastering methods. Greater efficiency means cost savings for you. When using machine-applied plastering for internal plastering or rendering, the consistency of the plaster mix can easily be adjusted to suit the absorbency of the substrate.
Saves time and money on site – “it’s about time”
British Gypsum Thistle Universal OneCoat or Knauf MP75 both are quality plasters that are specially developed for application by machine, giving quick and even results. The manufacturer demonstrates that it is two times faster to apply. Your plastering project will be completed more quickly, meaning the team of plasterers is on site for a shorter period. Mac Plastering’s special offer passes on the cost savings to you, the customer. And the project will cost you up to 20% less.
A cleaner site
Machine application of plaster means fewer spills and a cleaner working environment than traditional plastering by hand. Not only is there less mess, there’s less time spent cleaning up at the end of the job. Another cost efficiency that benefits our customers.
NOTE: We spray : Internal rendering, British Gypsum Thistle Universal OneCoat, Thistle Hardwall and Knauf MP75. All our machine-applied plasters meet British standards.
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE OR FOR A FREE, NO-OBLIGATION QUOTE
1. WET PLASTER
– Thistle Hardwall- machine application with a thin skim coat of Multi finish- hand applied
Thistle Hardwall is a gypsum undercoat plaster for use on most masonry. With a final coat of Thistle Multi-Finish, it provides a smooth, inert, high quality surface to internal walls. The combination has superior impact resistance, earlier surface drying, a higher than normal resistance to efflorescence, and gives a durable base for the application of decorative finishes. Thistle Hardwall is a lightweight, retarded hemihydrate, pre-mixed gypsum plaster, incorporating special aggregates and additives, requiring only the addition of clean water to prepare it for use. It is suitable for application by hand or by plaster projection machine.
- Most masonry walls
- Common brick walls and concrete bricks (with raked joints)
- Dense aggregate and lightweight aggregate concrete block
- Aerated concrete blocks (pre-treatment may be necessary to control high suction)
- No-fines concrete
- Provides durable base for the application of decorative finishes
- Thistle Hardwall with a final coat of 2mm Thistle Multi-Finish provides a plastering system suitable for high impact / wear areas
- Tiles up to 20kg/m can be applied directly to Thistle finish. Tiles should not be applied directly to Thistle undercoats, with the exception of Thistle Dri-Coat
- Can be decorated with most paint finishes and wall coverings. Will accept the majority of wall covering adhesives
- Provides good fire protection due to the unique behaviour of gypsum in fire
- Dry bagged plaster is not affected by low temperatures
- Finish using Thistle Multi-Finish
- EN 13279-1 types B4/20/2 and C3/2
- ISO 9001: 2000
2. Internal Plastering with Thistle Universal OneCoat or Knauf MP75 plasters
– plastering spraying machine application
THISTLE UNIVERSAL ONECOAT OR KNAUF MP75 both are a factory prepared, basic, dry plasters mortar for machine-applied single-layer gypsum plasters for internal walls. Can be used on all kinds of mineral substrates from the basement to the roof in areas, including kitchens and bathrooms above ordinary use (e.g., toilets in schools and bathrooms in hotels, hospitals etc.)
- To create smooth surfaces, of any substrate,
- As a single-layer plaster for all types substrates,
- As a substrate for all types of paints and wallpaper,
- As a substrate for tiling,
- A mineral product,
- Light and efficient,
- Creates a pleasant and healthy indoor climate,
- Regulates humidity and is vapour-permeable, ,
- Can be nailed,
- Can be applied up to 50 mm,
- Non-combustible material
- Thermal resistance
- Fire protection effective
- Fire Rating (Reaction to Fire): A1(Non-combustible)
- EN 13279-1 types B1/50/2,certified to BES 6001 achieving a rating of ‘Excellent’
- Carries CE mark